For your stays in the Ecrins National Park, you may choose between several means of transportation...
The railway stations of Grenoble, Gap, Embrun, Mont-Dauphin, L’Argentière-la-Bessée and Briançon enable you to go to the starting point of the treks.
Consult online the train schedules on voyages-sncf.com.
Make easier your travels in the Hautes-Alpes thanks to pacamobilite.fr.
To travel easily in Isère, please visit itinisere.fr.
For your treks in the Ecrins National Park, bus and shuttle services are set up in the summer to offer you a direct access to the "great sites" of hiking or to saunter in the discovery of the villages.
The Gioberney and the Valgaudemar (05) :
- Bus coming from Gap and Grenoble via Saint-Firmin
- Shuttle service from Saint Firmin to the Gioberney
Orcières and the valley of Champoléon in Champsaur (05) :
- Bus link between Gap – Pont du Fossé – Orcières – Merlette
- Shuttle service from Pont de Corbières to the Auberts
Pré de Mme Carle and the Vallouise (05) :
- Shuttle service between L'Argentière, Puy-Saint-Vincent and Le Pré de Madame Carle
Réallon and Savines-le-Lac in Embrunais (05) :
- Bus link between Gap – Chorges – Savines-le-Lac – Réallon
The valley of the Vénéon and the Oisans (05) :
- Bus coming from Gare SNCF de Briançon and from Le Monétier les Bains
The valley of the Vénéon and the Oisans (38) :
- Bus coming from Grenoble and Bourg d'Oisans